SKF has been a leading global technology provider since 1907. Our fundamental strength is the ability to continuously develop new technologies – then use them to create products that offer competitive advantages to our customers.
We achieve this by combining hands-on experience in over 40 industries with our knowledge across the SKF technology platforms: bearings and units, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Our success is based on this knowledge, our people, and our commitment to SKF Care principles.
The focus of SKF’s technology development today is to reduce the environmental impact of an asset during its lifecycle, both in our own and our customers’ operations. The SKF BeyondZero product portfolio is the latest example of what SKF has to offer in this area.
- SKF sites: 140 in 32 countries
- Employees: over 45 000.
- Years in business: 111.
- Technical centres: 18 around the world.
SKF's dedication to sustainable development
- Business Care
- Profitable growth without compromising our commitment for the environment and society.
- Environmental Care
- Integrating environmental lifecycle management into our core business and processes.
- Emplyee Care<
- To respect and protect the rights of our employees, whlist providing them with equal opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Community Care
- Our Community Care programme represents the means for us to actively engage in our communities. We believe when a society grows, SKF grows with it.
Manufacturer's website: www.skf.com